- Referral and signposting, Networking
- Click for West London Refugee Support Network
- Click for Refugee Children and Young People Network
- Discussion workshops/Roundtables and Conferences
- Mapping Services; Eg. Map of Support Services for Young Refugees in London (preCovid)
- Facilitating access to information
- Community research, surveys, collecting and collating experiences
- Practice Papers and Training Materials Publications Resources Training materials
- Campaigns and influence to get refugees’ voices heard
- Training for refugees and migrants
- Training for volunteers to support refugees
- Training for staff who work with refugees and migrants in any work
- Tailored training, on-site training with Q&A sessions.
- Community Interpreters’ Training Programme;
- Supporting good practice when using Interpreters;
- Community Interpreting Service (see \Interpreting @ REAP);
- Opportunities to improve in English/Grass Roots English groups;
- Training and supporting volunteers, staff and ‘hosts’ to lead English activities and groups;
- Materials and packs to use in your own ‘community English’ activities (small charge)
- ‘English Listing’ of local ‘grass roots’ and community English groups.
Equality Workshops eg. ‘Refugees and Equality – integrating the Equality Act 2010 and Public Sector Equality Duty into support for refugees.
Equality Act 2010:a briefing for refugee and migrant community organisations, June 2011
For further information please contact Sarah or ring on 01895 441530
- Community Advocates’ Network (CAN). Members engaging in influencing practice and policy;
- REAP Participation in networks, consultations and debates;
- Direct engagement with service providers and other organisations;
- REAP Campaigns and policy influence
Hear My Voice; Refugees For Equalities
- Capacity-building for RCOs and refugee support organisations;
- Confidence and capability-building for professionals who work with ASRs.