Community English Groups in Hillingdon and West London
INFORMAL and COMMUNITY ENGLISH GROUPS in WEST LONDON
To see a list of informal and ‘Grass Roots’ English groups run by many different organisations in Hillingdon and West London
Sorry there is no current list of community English groups
If you want to join our Wednesday zoom call to practice English please email English@reap.org.uk When we know more about other English groups and courses we will help you join them.
The normal list includes groups run by many different organisations. PLEASE NOTE REAP collects the information to help people find English groups but REAP is not responsible for these groups. The organisation that run the group is in the ‘Organisation’ column.
- Ring first to ask questions. Please call the number in ‘Who to Ask?’
- Children are welcome in most groups.
- Most groups ask £1 contribution towards costs.
- Most groups are in school time only.
Please send us information about your English group to English@reap.org.uk
Support for Group Leaders and Volunteers – see Page 2.
Most of these groups are run by volunteers. Most welcome new volunteers.
Next English Groups Network meetings April 24th 2020, Sept. See Home page
Next training for English group leaders starts April 30th for six weeks, email firstname.lastname@example.org See Home page
REAP still runs 2 groups on Monday morning, which depend on some wonderful volunteers. We would appreciate any help you can offer (information, volunteering, donations also very welcome including donations of A4 paper or tea/coffee) to help us keep the information up to date, and keep our groups going.
Please tell us about any English classes you know.
- What day and time
- Where (post code if possible)
- Who to contact, how/phone/email for details
– Roughly what level e.g. Pre-entry, Entry 1/2/3, Level 1/2/3
– Free or paid
– If babies and children can or can’t attend / any creche facilities